Welcome to Camp! As you begin your summer planning process, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org to setup a call to learn more about Goldman Union Camp Institute, our program and staff, and whether we are a good match for your child/children’s needs.
A personal visit to GUCI is also great way to learn about us!
We are excited to offer in-person family tours on our site in Zionsville for those families that are interested and comfortable. A member of our Full-Time Team will lead tours for individual families and will adhere to safety protocols and procedures to help ensure the health and safety of all visitors.
health and safety
- The health and safety of our community is always our top priority. Given our current climate, we have several protocols in place for the day:
- Our staff will be wearing masks. We ask all visitors to wear masks as well. If you forget one, we will have them available on-site.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout camp.
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- We will not be providing food, but families are welcome to bring their own snacks. Garbage cans are available throughout camp and we will ask you to help us keep our facility clean.
- Should anyone become unwell immediately prior to or during their visit, please let one of our staff know.
- The following must be filled out and brought with you to camp:
Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form
If you have any questions about our on-site tours, please contact the GUCI office.